My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sidewaysgaze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

You're all the ones I've been waiting for

It's you! At last! I've been here all evening, and finally it's you! Let's talk, let's smile, let me look into your eyes while we transact. You're the chosen one, you've won the lottery for delight. What's new with you? Tell me all about your life, then have a good night, a best night if you can. Enjoy your purchase, but don't be surprised that I'm just as excited for the one behind. There's something in my eye, a namaste you might say, so all I see is each chosen one in front of me. By morning it'll wear off, dissolve away, but as long as you're within range of my beaming, caught in this dream, let's laugh. What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment