My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sidewaysgaze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

How they are

"How are you?" I ask.

"I'm so in lust. I see him in Organic Chem, and then sometimes at the gym, and I think he has to notice because I keep trying to sit next to him in study group and I gush sweat whenever I talk to him. I think I'd have a chance if only we could run into each other at a party. You think I'm crazy?" say her eyes.

"Broke," say her fingernails. "Flat broke. Who'd have thought I'd be buying three frozen burritos on credit? This isn't the way that Grandma raised me, but then again Grandma never tried to get her PhD."

"Screw you for asking," says the rim of his ballcap. "Like you care."

All the mouths say: "Fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment